Labels

Monday, October 1, 2012

Crafting is fun!

On Sunday the boys were promised by the Wife that they could make some Captain America shields today. Oh wait she is not a stay at home mom lol.  They had a couple of frisbees they got from a birthday party and luckily I found one for myself :)


Normally, I am not one to just sit and do crafts.  We had a lesson in church yesterday about relationships and marriage.  The quote we were to remember was, "What can I say or do to make my spouse feel Loved and Appreciated right now..."  -Dr. Rasmussen-  I'm sorry if I butchered the saying.  I thought of applying that to my whole family.  Thus the reason I am doing things that will make ALL my children feel Loved and Appreciated.  I would rather just play ninja's and cars or something "manly" lol but both boys aren't like that. Bobo likes to do different things on a softer tone.  It takes me a lot of effort to make sure all the kiddos are happy and enjoying their time in our family.  Stopping to take the time to learn about your children is a wonderful opportunity most Mom's get to experience.  Rarely, do we as father's get the chance to learn so much from our kiddos.  I am truly blessed to have such wonderful children to teach me patience and to work on my listening skills to figure out their needs.

I will be asking around for ideas to keep the kiddos entertained and educated.  I have a lot of Mom's in the neighborhood to get ideas from.  I will first as my Wife about the ideas she has because I know she was an Amazing Stay at Home Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment