Labels

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Cleaning Tage Style!

So for some weird reason I'm in a spring cleaning mood. Maybe because I was annoyed blogger thought my blog was spam and shut it down yesterday grrr. Its back up though so now its cleaning time. I even have a helper today, sweet!
First, clean behind the stove nd fridge
    I'm so glad they are on rollers because my back is crazy sore today. Thanks for your help bobo couldn't have done it without your help.  

Second, organize the garage
    So I totally sliced my finger with a utility knife nd this was the closest bandage lol I was limited by how much I could lift and move so it wasn't an amazing cleaning and organization. (when my back is healed miraculously I will do that.)

Third, gather all old clothes for a DI donation...
    Didn't happen today. I have to ice my back for a couple hours on nd off.                                                                                                                                       
Helper Cleaning behind the stove

Clean and organized




No comments:

Post a Comment