Labels

Monday, September 17, 2012

Learn to dance like Justin Bieber...

So, you have finally come to grips with the fact that its ok to dance like the Beebs.  In fact it is actually a great mood changer if your Frown in Upside Down or if you just want to feel like a spoiled, rich 18 yr old kid from Canada...  Watch these two masters of 4yr old dance and you will quickly learn that it really doesn't matter who you dance like or act like as long as you are having a great time.

I have learned from these little monsters that I really don't have any reason to be so dang uptight all the time! Sometimes yes but not all the time.  I remember when I was a kid being shy but still being able to bust a move or do something totally out of my comfort zone because I didn't have it tattooed in my brain that I have to care what peoples opinions are of me.  Oh to be a 32yr old kid again.  What things would I try or what could I accomplish that I am currently stopping myself from?  Hopefully, we can all learn from our totally Rad kiddos and, "Let Our Fear of Failure BECOME our Search for Success!" -Tage-                                                                (wow I just thought of that. I hope it hasn't been said before.  If it has credit goes to that much cooler person lol)

These are the reasons I can find a smile on my face most of the day while I am at home.

Coconuts Becky Riding Boot - Cognac (Google Affiliate Ad)
Halloween Hunger Games Movie Prop District 12 Training Shirt Costume (Google Affiliate Ad)Halloween Superman Deluxe Muscle Chest Boy Costume (Google Affiliate Ad)
The Hunger Games By Collins, Suzanne (Google Affiliate Ad)

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your moves Babe! You, uptight....naaaaah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read about the growing stages in life in my pyschology class. It is interesting how kids don't care what people think of them and yet they still make friends, but when we are going through our adolescence and trying to find our identity and to fit in, that is where all our "judgments" of ourselves come into play and we start thinking about what other people are thinking. Only to find out 9/10 no one is really thinking about why we just did that or said that. Love the dance moves!

    ReplyDelete