Labels

Saturday, September 22, 2012

I'm such a Lazy A!



courtesy of line maro
Saturday is finally here!  I get a break from having my time occupied 80% of the day.  I do sleep sometimes when I can at night, but even then my mind is constantly running through random things I could, should or would like to do, at some future point in time.  I found this to be a great Saturday Motto:  "Hard Work Pays Off in the Future, Laziness Pays Off Now"

I think this is a common mood found in most of the guys I know.  It must be instinctual because we are so busy throughout the week and Sunday is a spiritual day so Saturday is our literal "day of rest."

I have found that I need to start my day off doing something right away or else I am lost in the black hole of "I don't want to do anything today" mood.  This often happens when I don't eat breakfast, back is way sore and don't want to take anymore ibuprofen.  It tends to be my own fault when I get into this mood and unfortunately as was communicated to me this evening, I am not the only one who is affected by this. This is my newest issue I am focusing on, to change of course.  Okay, I will try at least. No promises;)

How many of your spouses have issues (even if it's as simple as him/her not putting the toothpaste away) that affect you but you have never mentioned it to your spouse?  It should be approached in a tasteful manner by the way.  Going right up to them and telling them you have issues with them won't work.  Walls will instantly go up I can promise that!  Here is a great time to mention some things you yourself may need assistance with fixing.  Try it out and let them now you have something you need their help with.  Then ask if there is anything  you could help them with.  Try it out and see how it goes.  Remember to be thinking of your spouse and don't get defensive. Good luck its going to be tough.

On a lighter note, my Wife made the BEST brownies tonight for me.  Even when I am a lazy A she is still thinking of ways to make me happy.  That is a great spouse!!!

       

No comments:

Post a Comment