Labels

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Finding those Great Memories!


This is one of my favorite things to watch when I am feeling down and out.  This is when I was recently divorced and my son was my motivation to Keep Moving Forward! For some reason when I spoke with an Asian accent he thought that was the funniest thing in the world at the time.  He just wanted me to do it again and again...  This could have easily been missed in our crazy busy lives and especially when we are not in a positive mood.  We need to conscientiously be aware and make time for these great memories!

There is a primary song that has a great message in it:

"If you chance to meet a frown, do not let it stay.  Quickly turn it upside down and smile that frown away.."
Those words taught me a lot of how to always stay positive.  Especially, when things are going rougher than normal and you feel alone and lost.

Remember today to turn that frown upside down and SMILE that frown away, with all the Great and Positive memories we have.  Like our Family!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment